With funding from anonymous donors, Oakland Presbyterian Church is able to offer need-based scholarships to local graduates each year. This year’s application is now available, and we will accept applications postmarked through February 4, 2019. The Scholarship Committee will make a decision and applicants will be notified of their status by April 2019. Please be sure to read and follow the application directions and include all required documentation. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
- Up to $30,000 per undergraduate scholarship
- Limited to students with a maximum annual family of 4 income of $65,000
- Must demonstrate reasonable likelihood of completing post secondary education
- Must demonstrate previous active participation in school, church, community and volunteer activities
- For graduates of west Orange and south Lake counties
- Applications accepted until February 4, 2019
- Successful applicants must maintain a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale