With funding from anonymous donors, Oakland Presbyterian Church is able to offer need-based scholarships to local graduates each year. This year’s application is now available, and we will accept applications postmarked through February 7, 2022. The Scholarship Committee will make a decision and applicants will be notified of their status by April 2022.
Please be sure to read and follow the application directions and include all required documentation. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
- Up to $30,000 per undergraduate scholarship
- Limited to students with a maximum annual 2020 family of 4 income of $65,000
- Must demonstrate a reasonable likelihood of completing post-secondary education
- Must demonstrate previous active participation in school, church, community, and volunteer activities
- For graduates of west Orange and south Lake counties
- Covers 100% of the actual cost of tuition, fees, and books
- Funding for full-time enrollment available for up to 5 years
- 8-year funding for part-time enrollment
- Applications accepted if received or postmarked by February 7, 2022
- Successful applicants must maintain a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale