Presbyterian Women (PW) Purpose
Forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves to:
- Nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study
- Support the mission of the Church worldwide
- Work for justice and peace
- Build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church U.S.A. and witnesses to the promise of God’s Kingdom.
Women’s Bible Study
We have two Women’s Bible Studies, one in the morning and the other in the evening. The morning study will be the second Monday of each month at 10:30 a.m. and the evening study will be the 3rd Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. Please see the calendar for any current information, study materials or links for this study.
Sewing (Knitting, Crocheting, Quilting) Group
The we normally meet three times each month. On the first Monday from 10:00 am – 11:30 am “Yarn Works” knitting group then on third Monday from 9:30-11:30 AM and fourth Monday from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM the sewing group making items for the comfort and enjoyment of others. Click here to read more
The mission of the Men’s Ministry is to help all men become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
- The Men’s Prayer Breakfast meets each Tuesday morning at 7 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall for good food, fellowship, devotions and prayer,
- The Presbyterian Men’s Dinner meets the third Tuesday of each month, for an evening of food, fellowship and interesting programs presented by guest speakers that cover a variety of topics. All men at invited to join them at 6:30 p.m., in the Fellowship Hall. Once a year, the men invite the women of the church to join them for a special dinner honoring the women in their lives.